Tuesday, July 23, 2013

So this is awkward...

Judging by this blog, Vicki got green for about the first two months of the year and then got... brown? Actually, Vicki got into a whole host of food insensitivities and spent many months eating little more than cucumbers, and who wants to blog about that? But now Vicki got herself a panel of IgG food intolerance testing and is ready to get back on the bandwagon! (the third person references stop here).

Now that I have a handy dandy memory card in my phone, I can take pictures of all the wonderful things that I eat in the great cities of Guelph and Toronto and share them with you all :) I'll keep it short for today, here is what I had for lunch:


I found this place on the Happy Cow website when I was looking up vegan places to eat. It's called Superfood Eateries Inc. and it's at 268 Adelaide Street West in Toronto. Their whole menu is vegan and gluten free, and I just had to try their breakfast granola with cashew cream. It was delicious, but mostly I was hyper aware of how easy (and cheaaaaaaaaaper) it would be to make this at home. I bought myself some kasha (read buckwheat) today at Bulk Barn, so maybe I'll get cracking on that next week (even though the convenience of having someone else sprout your buckwheat is so... convenient). 

My relationship with the Stairmaster is also BACK ON, anyone want to climb the CN Tower with me this fall?!?! Come on, you get a free shirt and everything :) I have a GoodLife membership for Durham region too, so if there are any other GoodLifers out there who want to crank out a BodyAttack class with me... I'll be on the Arc Trainer watching Cake Boss, come find me.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to message them to me! In the cue I want to make some sugar-free, fat-free sweet potato cookies (what?! Yes, you heard me) and I also have a ton of vegan/gluten-free gems to share with you. I'll probably also share my IgG results with you at some point, would that be saavy?

Okay friends, keep fit and have fun! (anyone else rooting for Joanne and Hal on Amazing Race Canada? Woop woop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment